I made a list when I was 17 of everything intended to do in my twenties.
- Get B.S. in computer programming and minor in Greek.
- Go to Seminary
- Learn Hebrew
- Get PhD. in New Testament studies
- Finish Black Belt in Isshin-Ryu Karate
- Write commentary on Sermon on the Mount
- Learn Latin
- Squat 400 Pounds
- Bench 300 Pounds
- Dead Lift 450
- Read the Summa Theologica (I had a catholic friend my senior year of high school)
I did one of those and half of three of them.
Anyway, kids, plan your life better.